Clinics & Services
Our nursing team offer clinics in Minor Illness, Diabetes, Heart Disease, Asthma, COPD childhood immunisations, and also offer general consultations in contraceptives, travel advice and cryosurgery.
The doctors provide both minor surgery, and other contraceptive services.
The community midwife offers 2 antenatal clinics each week
Appointments with the Counsellor and dietician may be made with the recommendation of a doctor.
We offer a full range of healthcare services including:
- Children's Immunisations – click here to read more on the immunisation schedule.
Please check the following points before bringing your child to the Surgery. There has been a lot of bad publicity in the newspapers about immunisation of children but remember, your child is at greater risk from contracting the disease than he or she is from suffering a reaction to immunisation.
- Is your child suffering from any feverish illness? Don't worry about a runny nose without a fever.
- Does either of the child's parents or brothers and sisters suffer from epilepsy?
- Is your child taking steroid treatment?
- Does your child suffer from any disease affecting his or her immune system?
- Does your child suffer from a severe reaction to eggs?
- Has your child suffered from a reaction to any previous immunisation injection?
If the answer to any of the questions above is yes, then tell your Doctor.
- Chronic diseases (blood pressure, heart disease, diabetes, COPD, asthma)
- Contraception/Family Planning (including fitting and removal of the female contraceptive implant and coils, cervical smears)
- Maternity Services
- Minor surgery/Cryosurgery
- Minor illness
- Travel clinic – see the above tab for more information.