Patient Reference Group
The PRG is a group of volunteers who will work in partnership with the Goldington Medical Practice in supporting and improving current systems and developing new initiatives to ensure a first class service is provided for all patients.
Have you registered to be part of our Patient Reference Group yet?
If so, thank you for your time, feedback and views, and for identifying areas we should concentrate on within the Surgery.
Please click here for PRG profile information. (PDF file)
click here for our terms of reference and ground rules
From November 2011 we met on several occasions with the PRG, they have identified areas on which we should discuss and aim to improve.
Aims and Objectives
- Identify aspects of the practice that would improve the experience for the patient and practice.
- Identify aspects of the practice that are appreciated by patients.
- Overseeing significant changes in the service.
- Improving the communication between patients and practice.
- The use of the 'virtual group'.
- Monitoring services at the practice, auto check in, appointment system, questionnaires and making recommendations on the outcome.
- Insight into local needs, experiences, priorities and ideas that can drive up quality, ensure services are responsive to needs and help target resources effectively.